Published on July 17th, 2012 | by Michael J Smith1
Jayski: Busch Headed To New Andretti Team?
Jayski reports that he is hearing that Kurt Busch could end up driving for the new Sprint Cup Series team Michael Andretti is said to be forming. No word on a potential sponsor.
Andretti is rumored to have purchased the Dodge engine program from Penske Racing. Matt Kenseth has also been linked to the ride since he announced he was leading Roush Fenway Racing at season’s end, though many suspect he is headed to Joe Gibbs Racing’s No. 20 Camry.
- Kenseth Leaving RFR; Stenhouse To Cup In 2013
- Andretti Autosport To Expand Into NASCAR?
- Dodge Unveils 2013 Sprint Cup Charger
- RPM: Dodge Approached Us To Run 2013 Charger
- Andretti Autosport To NASCAR?