Published on November 1st, 2012 | by Michael J Smith0
Gordon To Remain As Crew Chief For Penske’s No. 22 In 2013
Todd Gordon will serve as crew chief for Penske Racing’s No. 22 Ford and driver Joey Logano in 2013, according to Sporting News. Gordon replaced Steve Addington, who left the team to join Stewart Haas Racing.
- It’s Official: Logano To Join Penske Racing In 2013
- Allmendinger Suspended Indefinitely By NASCAR
- Allmendinger Suspended For Failing Drug Test
- Penske Will Switch From Dodge To Ford In 2013
- Penske Promotes Gordon To Crew Chief Of No. 22 Team