Todd Gordon will serve as crew chief for Penske Racing’s No. 22 Ford  and driver Joey Logano in 2013, according to Sporting News . Gordon replaced Steve Addington, who left the team to join Stewart Haas Racing .
The No. 22 was driven by AJ Allmendinger in the first 17 Sprint Cup races of the season, before he was suspended  for failing a random drug test . Sam Hornish took over for the remainder of the season.
- It’s Official: Logano To Join Penske Racing In 2013 
- Allmendinger Suspended Indefinitely By NASCAR 
- Allmendinger Suspended For Failing Drug Test 
- Penske Will Switch From Dodge To Ford In 2013 
- Penske Promotes Gordon To Crew Chief Of No. 22 Team