Published on September 4th, 2013 | by Michael J Smith0
Time Warner Cable Expands Deal With HMS
Time Warner will sponsor the No. 5 Sprint Cup Chevy driven by Kasey Kahne for six more races in 2013 and five races in both 2014 and 2015. Those numbers are up from its original agreement to sponsor the car for four races per season through 2015.
Time Warner will also sponsor the No. 88 Chevy of Dale Earnhardt Jr for five races in 2013. Time Warner appear on the No. 88 at Richmond International Raceway, Chicagoland Speedway, and New Hampshire Motor Speedway in September; and Kansas Speedway and Charlotte Motor Speedway in October.
Jeffrey Hirsch, of TWC, said:
We’ve been extremely happy with the results from our NASCAR initiatives. The on-track performance of Hendrick Motorsports is well documented, but they’ve also put significant resources into building a world-class marketing operation. It’s been a team effort, and we’re seeing terrific exposure and return.
- Hendrick “Very Close” To Sponsorship Deal For No. 88
- Hendrick Motorsports Still Looking For Sponsorship For No. 88
- Diet Mountain Dew Cutting Back On Sponsorship Of No. 88
- Committee Votes To Cut Military NASCAR Sponsorships
- Congresswoman: DoD’s NASCAR Sponsorships A Waste