Published on October 15th, 2013 | by Michael J Smith0
Kligerman To Make Cup Debut At Texas
Kligerman will drive the No. 30 Swan Energy Toyota.
Since I started racing, my dream like many young racers, was to get to the top, which means competing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Now that Swan Racing has given me that opportunity, I hope to make the most of it. I am truly grateful for the opportunity and to Swan Racing.
Team owner Brandon Davis said:
Parker is one of the truly gifted young drivers that will be winning races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in the near future. We are really looking forward to evaluating him at the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.
Kligerman drives the No. 77 Toyota for Kyle Busch Motorsports in the Nationwide Series where he sits 10th in points. He has three Top 5s and 12 Top 10s. He also has a Camping World Truck Series win.
- Swindell To Drive For Swan Racing In Loudoun Cup Race
- Stremme Out At Swan Racing After Federated Auto Parts 400?
- Burton Will Not Return To RCR; Heading To Swan?
- Swan Racing Signs Former NFL Player As Minority-Owner
- Swan Racing Hires Eury Jr To Be Stremme’s Crew Chief