Published on October 17th, 2013 | by Michael J Smith0
Sadler To Fill In For Vickers In MWR’s No. 55
Michael Waltrip Racing announced that Elliott Sadler will drive the No. 55 Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota in the remaining four Sprint Cup Series races, subbing for Brian Vickers.
Vickers will miss the remaining Cup races due to a blood clot found in his right leg.
Sadler is Vickers’ Nationwide Series teammate at Joe Gibbs Racing.
- Vickers To Miss Remainder Of The Cup Season
- Vickers To Drive MWR’s No. 55 In 12 Of 13 Remaining Cup Races
- Vickers To Drive MWR’s No. 55 Full Time In 2014
- Report: Vickers To Miss Remainder of Season
- Vickers Hospitalized With Clots; To Miss Dover