Guest Blogger Program
Lead-Lap.com accepts guest postings. Please read the following submission guidelines before sending submissions for consideration.
- BEFORE submitting an article, please read current blog entries on the site to ensure that your posting is completely unique and in line with the tone we present on the site. Articles that are inconsistent with our tone will not be considered.
- Articles must NOT contain pornography, racial remarks, or personal attacks against a person or group. Articles with a degrading, insulting, or obscene tone will not be considered. Similarly, articles that violate any laws will not be considered, including articles that are defamatory, libelous, or slanderous.
- Submissions must be ORIGINAL articles that are written expressly for Lead-Lap.com. Articles that appear on other websites will NOT be considered. Articles may be republished on another website seven days after the article first appears on Lead-Lap.com, but the article must contain language and a link indicating that it appeared on Lead-Lap.com first.
- All submissions MUST be NASCAR-related to be featured on Lead-Lap.com. As Lead-Lap.com covers current NASCAR news, articles covering non-active drivers or the historical aspects of NASCAR will be considered on a per-article basis. Articles that offer unique, interesting perspectives will be considered first. Submissions covering other forms of auto racing will be considered on a per-article basis.
- Articles that are advertisements, press releases, sales letters, promotional copy, or any other self-promotions will not be considered.
- Articles must contain correct English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. By submitting your article, you agree to minor editing of your article by one of our editors. Articles will NOT be altered to change the original meaning. Accuracy will be checked. Inaccurate articles will not be considered.
- Please submit articles only once. If your article is not posted within seven days of submission, assume it has not been chosen to appear on the site.
- All submissions must be made as Word documents. Please include headlines and bylines. Real names must be used. If you have your own blog, a link can be included in your byline as long as you provide one. Blogs must be NASCAR-related and adhere to the guidelines listed above.